Friday, August 20, 2021

Time to Wakeup Anago

Anago has been asleep for over 2 years. I haven't had her uncovered, let alone out of the yard and into the water, since the big trip up the ICW with Norm. I have contented myself with little excursions on Little Bit, the SD11; but now she's gone. Most of my time is going to building the CIY 16, but I do need to get out on the water. I had a full day today and Robin left early afternoon. The temps were in the mid 80's, partly cloudy with low rain chances: the perfect opportunity to get her cleaned up. I'm hoping to do a couple short excursions this fall. I want to go to the Glen-L "Gathering" in mid-September, which is on Chickamauga Lake this year, and maybe do the Tennessee River gorge on Nickajack Lake in October.


And I put her back to bed for a short time hopefully!





No comments:

Post a Comment