Tuesday, August 3, 2021

A Little Housekeeping

Every now and then you have to do some housekeeping. Since my boom is still setting up, I decided to take a few minutes to straighten up the "workshop". I swept up the big stuff that would clog the shop vac, vacuumed the strongback and floor, straightened up my stack of leftover wood strips, put tools in their proper place and even fixed one of my clamps that had broken. It just needed a bolt. Thought it was a steel casing. Turned out to be plastic. Easy-peasy. 

Here ya go:


I may have to move those blocks and shelf on the floor, there on the left, before I actually start on the hull. Gonna need that floor space.

Oh, and here's a shot of the accumulation of all my work to date (counting the strongback). Oh, and behind that plastic are all of my spars and oars. Just passed the 160 hour mark.




No comments:

Post a Comment