Saturday, April 23, 2022

Interior Prep Almost Done

I did some more epoxy/fiberglass work on the interior. Almost ready for fitting out. Monday morning I hope to lay that piece of glass in the floor aft of the mid-ship frame.

I did a quick trip downstairs tonight to sand off the thick edge of the fiberglass tape so the cloth will lie better. 

Here's a close-up of one of the fillets I did at the laps. I did most of them. A few of the laps were a little starved of epoxy. It was really important to add some epoxy to those. When I glued the planks together, I wanted enough epoxy but I didn't want to make a total mess. I think I fairly succeeded in that. 

I hit the two quarterknees with the sander too.


Hopefully, I'll begin fitting out the interior next week!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment