Monday, January 25, 2021

Misc

I've come across some photos scattered about my many files of pictures that I thought should be on this blog. No order here.

Here are two picture that I love. The first is of Tara carrying Luke. We are on Heaven Bound on Watts Bar Lake. We had a lot with a dock up there for 12 years. This picture had to be made just before Luke was born in May 2006. 

This second one is of Luke with me on Pixie in September 2010. We went up to Ocoee Lake for a little row. I took him over to my camping spot. 

Here's another of Luke in the kayak taken Aug 2017. He would have been 11. 

Here's a picture of Little Bit ready for her maiden voyage. Notice she is not named yet. 

Here is a heavily cropped image of that first sail. Shortly after I began sailing her, I switched to a push/pull tiller so that I could sit on the sole of the boat and keep my weight low.

I'm pretty sure this picture was taken at the conclusion of the maiden voyage. Precious!


No comments:

Post a Comment