Tuesday, January 25, 2022

2 Week "Vacation"

Well, it's been two weeks since I worked on the boat - a "vacation" - not! I did indeed come down with the covid virus. Thankfully I did not get real sick. I had a couple bad days, one night of fever, some aches and pains, and a little congestion. I think I'm just about past it, so I went back to work on the boat.

I didn't do a lot tonight, but I did get the second side sanded, though only with the 80 grit paper. I'll go back over it with the 120 grit later. 

As I sand, I can tell that the tiny holes (the nail holes from the battens) I filled with toothpicks and epoxy are going to need a little touch up. Once the boat is sanded, I'll wipe it down good with a wet rag, then I'll be able to see the places a little better. A little thickened epoxy, a little more sanding and it should be good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment